Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November Nail Art Challenge - Day 5

Getting my post done early  well on time! I had a hair up my butt to try and get this done tonight. I am going to try and get some more nail art done this week because next week I am going to Indiana to spend Thanksgiving with my Mom and my Sister. 


Day 5 of the challenge is half moons. When I looked at pictures online I thought these were really ugly. Once I did them to myself... eh not so bad. I might actually do them again to my nails. It was my first time doing this type of nail art. Not too bad for my first time. 

I am not sure if I have an orb or a fleck of something on my camera lens so I apologize for the spot on the pictures. I also really need to make a light box! 


So here it is - 





(My ring finger.. not sure what happened.. my guess I put the sticker on wrong.)


For the bottom color I used Nicole OPI - Khloe had a little Lam-Lam and the top I used Sinful Colors Slate which I adore!

Here is the remaining challenges left










1 comment:

  1. I really like the gray! Have fun on your Thanksgiving trip :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!