Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November Julep Box

So when I took the style quiz on the Julep website it said I was Classic with a Twist. I felt that it just wasn't me so I chose to be a Boho Glam. Well this month I had to go with the It Girl box. The colors just fit me best. Although this is not my first experience with matte (I tried matte last year when I bought a bottle of Essie's Matte About You top coat) it was my first experience with suedes. I have to say I am digging it! I wore Hailee all weekend with no top coat and no chips until Monday! Which is much longer than I thought it would last. 

I was feeling a little under the weather this past weekend so I did not take any pictures of my nails - but I do plan to wear them again and take pictures. 

Here is a picture of my box

I got Hailee, Nora, and Matte Top Coat
I also got 3 to go nail polish remover pads. I like carrying these in my purse or in the car!



If you are interested in the Julep monthly program you can click on my Julep Maven tab on top for more details!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!