Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November Nail Art Challenge Day 2

Hello everyone! Hope all is well! I just want to remind everyone to go out and vote!

 I am so excited to show you my day 2 challenge nails. Day 2 is Polka Dots, I have had my dotting tools for a few weeks now (Thanks to my Mom!) and this was the first time i got to use them. I think they turned out awesome! I also have been researching on taking better nail photos. I think these are a great improvement compared to my last post. 


Just a quick reminder of what you will be seeing this month through the challenge.





Here they are!

(Much better right?)



I just adore the colors. I think it works perfect for fall! I call this a success! 

I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Pumice for the base and the dots on my accent nail. 
Then I used Sinful Colors Rain Storm to do the dots as well as the base of my accent nail.

I picked up the Sally Hansen Pumice on clearance at Target and I have to say I know why. This was a pain to apply it was thick and streaky and the brush was a nightmare. It was not like my other Complete Salon Manicure polishes I have. 

I look forward to the next day of the challenge! 



6 comments:

  1. I like it and thumb up ....u love your tools...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, I like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovelove!! Rainstorm is such a beautiful color! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Sorry to hear about your brush problem though :( I hate when you get a polish where you love the colour and go to use it only to find a wonky brush :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours and I always love an accent nail :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!