Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Snowflakes - SMYTC Holiday Challenge Day 3

So today is day 3 of the holiday challenge. I decided to try the stamping thing again. This summer my sister in law and I both picked up a little kit at Walmart that had a few plates, stamping polish, stamper, and scraper. We tried over and over to get it to work and no luck. So the plates just sat. I decided to try again this time with Sally Hansen White On and it worked! I used the Fingrs Flirt Stamping kit and plate B17.

Since no two snowflakes are alike I reflected this on my nails. Some are partial snowflakes and I like it that way!

I used Orly Royal Blue which I picked up this weekend at Sally Beauty Supply with my coupon. It's a very gorgeous eye catching blue with some shimmer to it. I had full coverage in 2 coats! I am very pleased with the polish.

Here are my day 3 of the challenge nails - Snowflakes






I really want stamping plates now! I think this could become very addicting! 





 Loading InLinkz ...

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I super like this nail color. I also like the Christmas design. Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!