Sunday, December 9, 2012

Reindeer - SMYTC Holiday Challenge Day 5

So today/tonight I have for you my day 5 of the Show Me Your Top Coats Holiday Challenge which is Reindeer's. I was really excited to do this! I did this freehand and I love how these little guys turned out. Definitely a possibility for me to wear to our Christmas gatherings we have this year.

Here they are





I used Sinful Colors - Nirvana, China Glaze - Ruby Pumps, Sally Hansen - White On and lastly Pure Ice - Black Rage

The only thing I wish I would have done differently is waited just a tad longer before putting my top coat on. On my pinky finger it looks like the black ran a little bit after applying top coat. Overall I am really happy with how these turned out. I can't believe how simple they were to do.

I will update in the morning what colors I used - they are in a different bedroom which is being occupied by my sister in law who is here helping me do Christmas baking (yay!) 

I am looking forward to posting my next challenge day for you guys!






 Loading InLinkz ...

1 comment:

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!