Thursday, March 14, 2013

Zoya - Julie and Aurora

I am on a blogging roll tonight! These are oldies but goodies. This was before I had to chop my nails down a month ago. I received Zoya Aurora for Christmas from my wonderful husband along with Storm and Blaze. Zoya Julie was my last purchase before I started my no buy on January 1st. If I haven't mentioned it I did make it to the end! I really haven't purchased much polish since then either - I must be sick!


Let's get to the pictures!






Zoya Julie is from the Zoya 2013 Lovely Spring Collection. I really avoided pastels before this. I decided on a whim I needed this and I was right. Julie is started my love affair with pastels. This is 2 thin coats, then topped with HK Girl Top Coat. There is minimal VNL but one more coat could have taken care of that. I actually didn't notice it until I looked through the pictures. 







This is one of my favorite polishes! Here is Zoya Aurora. This comes from the Zoya Ornate Collection. I know this has been swatched so many times, but honestly it deserves all the attention it gets. This was 2 coats of polish topped with HK Girl Top Coat. I am sorry the second picture is blurry but it was the only way I could capture the halo properties of this polish. This is one of those polishes when I am unsure what to put on, I always seem to grab it.

If you don't have either of these polishes and you like purple. I would highly recommend them! 


Oh I forgot to mention, I added Social Media buttons on my sidebar towards the top. You can now easily click on the button and it will direct you to each social media page I have. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice swatches! Zoya Aurora has been on my wish list since I first laid eyes on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
    Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 .

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!