Monday, January 7, 2013

Vikings Nails

So this is a little late but I have had a busy weekend. These are the nails I did for the Vikings game on Saturday. I do not really care about football but my hubby is really into it, so I figured I would do this for our "home" team. Although they didn't win - I had a good time going to my sister in law's and watching the game and grilling. It was nice spending time with family. 

Ever since my mom got me dotting tools one of my favorite nail art manicures is dottitures. Here is mine.



I used:
China Glaze - Creative Fantasy
Sinful Colors - Let's Meet
HK Girl - Top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!