Thursday, March 21, 2013

Orly and Color Club Stamping Manicure

This is going to be a quick post. I am tired and I have to go in early to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed *not looking forward to it* So I might be MIA next week depending on how I am healing up. I have a very low pain tolerance unfortunately.

 It's been awhile since I have done a stamping manicure, so Daniel suggested that I do stamping. I am glad he suggested it! I was a little rusty but it worked out in the end.




I used:

Orly - Wild Wisteria 
Color Club - Harp on It
Mash - Plate M43
HK Girl Top coat


This is my first Color Club Halo and I am blown away how vibrant it comes through on stamping. It make's me want to get all of the Color Club Halo Hues. I am very pleased! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
 Oh also I am so very close to 350 likes on my Facebook page - if you currently do not like the page I would urge you to do so or even share my page. I am talking like 12 people away and I will be releasing an awesome giveaway! So keep your eyes open for that! 


1 comment:

  1. TAG!! You're it!! I have tagged you for the Versatile Blogger Award!! Here is my post where you have been tagged! http://ericasnailsandmore.blogspot.ca/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!