Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Julep Maven - May



This is the Julep boxes for May. Anyone getting their box? 

I am normally a BoHo Glam which would include the lipsticks, Millie (Indigo creme) and Alice (Lilac Shimmer). I debated back and forth because I really enjoy the polish colors, I feel they are spot on. I just don't wear lipstick/gloss. I think that it looks terrible on me and I don't go out enough to wear it anyways. So I skipped.


Honestly all the polish colors look great this month! Just the lip colors turned me away from taking my box.

Are you a Julep Maven yet? If not and you are interested click on my Julep Maven tab up at the top of this blog. It will give you all the details you need to know.  



4 comments:

  1. I skipped this month too, the only polish I really want from the set is Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I skipped this month too, the only polish I really want from the set is Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was feeling a bit meh on the lipsticks so I went with the It Girl box with a couple of add-ons. On the whole, I didn't like colors like I did last month's. To me, they reminded me of fall/winter.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!