Monday, October 22, 2012

First Post!

My first post! I really hope that this blog will grow and be a place where others will want to check back in.

I have always had a thing for nail polish. When I was in high school I worked at a bank and got paid biweekly, every single paycheck it seems I would go to the mall and pick up 1 O.P.I polish (that's all I could afford to let myself have at the time). I had a nice collection until I became a poor college student ha ha. At that time I put polish on the back burner but would always look at them.

Now I am back to being polish obsessed and can't wait to get my hands on more and more polish. I just hope my hubby knows what he's in for. 

I plan this week to go through my inventory of polish and get it all uploaded. I figure it's better to start small and add as I go. I also will be taking a photo of my collection to date. I am a very visual person and I just absolutely love seeing other polish addicts stash pictures, so I better add one myself.


Well that closes the first post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment! I have made it to where it will not accept Anonymous user comments any longer to try and cut down on spam! Thanks everyone!